Officially incorporated as a city in 1987, Bee Cave, TX, is conveniently located less than 15 miles from Austin. Our city name is derived from colonies of Mexican honeybees living in the banks of Barton Creek, so pest activity is nothing new here in Bee Cave. Unfortunately, we’ve got more than just stinging insects around here. All kinds of local pest populations seek entry into our homes and businesses, looking for food, water, and shelter sources. That puts us at risk for infestation.
For complete pest protection you can count on, it’s a good idea to rely on your local pest professionals, and that’s where we come in. When you can’t bear the bugs, call Bella Bugs! Our locally owned and operated company is proud to service properties throughout Travis County and the surrounding areas, offering comprehensive residential and commercial pest solutions that local property owners can depend on. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our pest services.
Residential Pest Control In Bee Cave, TX
No matter what household pest issue you’re up against, the team at Bella Bugs is here to protect you. We offer a broad range of pest control services, including but not limited to bed bug control, mosquito misting, termite treatments, and rodent control. Our residential pest solutions use a trusted IPM (Integrated Pest Management) system comprised of six basic components:
- Acceptable Pest Levels – Rather than complete eradication, the focus is on controlling pest levels and applying controls when pest levels are exceeded.
- Preventative Cultural Practices – Use of certain plants, foliage, and crops to help growing conditions and keep vegetation healthy.
- Monitoring – Inspection, monitoring, and measurement methods are used to track pest levels and record behaviors and reproductive cycles.
- Mechanical Controls – When pest levels exceed what is acceptable, mechanical controls are used to disrupt reproductive cycles and reduce pest populations.
- Biological Controls – Promoting the use of beneficial insects that eat targeted pests.
- Chemical Control – As a last resort, the use of synthetic pesticides, and biological insecticides derived from plants and natural microorganisms.
Our solutions are always customized to meet your needs, and our full-coverage services include a complete yard treatment and treatment of the interior, garage, and attic. From start to finish, we work hard to bring you personalized services you can depend on. Contact us today to learn more about our home pest services. We’re here to help.
Commercial Pest Control In Bee Cave, TX
The best way to protect your Bee Cave business from pest infestation is to secure help from an experienced pest control company, and the team at Bella Bugs is here to help. We provide commercial pest solutions to all kinds of businesses. Our solutions are safe for humans, pets, and livestock, and we prioritize taking an ecological approach that eliminates the use of pesticides in and around your facility. We use natural pest predators and parasites to tackle the problem in a safe, eco-friendly way.
The team at Bella Bugs offers complete commercial pest control solutions to a variety of local facilities, including educational, food processing, healthcare, hospitality, property management, restaurants. After our initial service, we come back to keep you protected all year long. We guarantee long-term pest solutions for you and your family. Reach out today to get your detailed, no-obligation quote.
Hey Bee Cave, Looking For An Effective Termite Control Method?
Termites are destructive wood-eaters that chew through the construction of and compromise the structural integrity of your property, putting you and everyone inside the property at risk. If you’re looking for effective termite control tips, there are some helpful ways to prevent termite activity around your Bee Cave home or business:
- Apply loose mortar or weather stripping around windows and doors.
- Avoid any wood-to-soil contact.
- Eliminate excess moisture in and around the property.
- Inspect all wood before bringing it onto your property.
- Install vents in moisture-rich areas.
- Remove and replace any rotting or moisture-damaged wood.
- Store wood away from the perimeter of the structure.
These tips are beneficial in minimizing your exposure to termites. However, the best way to protect your property from termite damage is still to get professional termite control services. Here at Bella Bugs, our comprehensive termite control and prevention solutions guarantee lasting results that you can count on. Reach out to us to discuss your termite control needs; we’re here to help.
Five Handy Ant Control Tips For Bee Cave Property Owners
Ants can cause a large-scale infestation in a short period of time, and the best way to get ahead of the problem is to be as proactive as possible. There are many ways to prevent ant activity around your Bee Cave home or business. Here are five handy ant control tips to keep in mind:
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around outside of the home.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation.
- Reduce access to food sources and never leave any food out, pet food included.
- Use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
For guaranteed, year-round protection from ant activity, the team at Bella Bugs is here to help. Our comprehensive ant control and prevention services keep your property guarded against ants, and we won’t stop until you’re completely satisfied with the results. Reach out to request your detailed service quote.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.